BeMusic v2.3.6 – engine for creating a music site
The engine for creating a website with music (download, listen online, etc.). Thanks to the powerful Appearence Editor, you can easily change the style of the site.
The engine for creating a website with music (download, listen online, etc.). Thanks to the powerful Appearence Editor, you can easily change the style of the site. Support for playlists, albums that users can share with others. In the admin center you can translate the site into any language. Inside the archive you will find documentation on the use.
- Easy Installation – Install BeMusic easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation
- Appearence Editor – Powerful appearance editor will allow you to easily change the look of BeMusic without any coding knowledge.
- Automated – BeMusic has access to millions of artists, songs and albums, all available automatically.
- Use as a CMS – You can easily disable all automatic data fetching and create everything manually , turning BeMusic into fully functional music CMS.
- User Libraries – Users can add songs, albums and artists to their library on BeMusic in addition to playlists.
- Playlists – Users can create, share and follow playlists.
- Player – Fully-featured player including shuffle, repeat, lyrics, queue and more.
- Artist and Album Pages – Automatically generated pages for millions of artists and albums have full discography, similar artists, advanced radio, biograhpy, images, genres and more.
- Single Page – BeMusic is a single page (ajax based) application, which means it has no browser page refreshes when navigating trough the application.
- Translatable – BeMusic is fully translation ready. You can translate it easily from admin area so there is no need to mess with config files or 3rd party applications.
- Responsive – BeMusic is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Documentation – In depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- User System – Fully featured users system with social login(facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, profiles, account settings and more.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
- Force Login – You can force users to login before they can access any of BeMusic features.
- Ads – 6 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and BeMusic will do the rest.
- Professional Design – Impress your users with a pixel-perfect professional design.
- Settings- Admin area is loaded with settings that allow you to customize the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on song, artist, album or playlist) is available with many actions. This menu can be accessed by clicking ellipses button on touch based devices.
- Search – Powerful search that will find nearly any song, artist or album.
- PHP >= 5.6
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.
2019 March 03 – Version 2.3.6
- Meta tags will now be visible on regular site, not just for crawlers and bots.
- Added recaptcha support for “registration” and “contact us” pages.
- Added new, easier to use installer.
- Added icon selector for “admin > appearance > menus” page.
- Added “Contact Us” page.
- SEO editor now has a more powerful placeholder system which allows usage of all data that will be available for a particular resource.
- Google “mobile friendly” tests should now fully pass.
- Browser page title will now reflect title specified via “admin > appearance > seo” page.
- Currently playing song name will now be shown as page title in browser.
- Menu manager “route” type items now support query parameters.
- External links added via menu manager will now open in new browser tab.
- SEO editor will now use “textarea” to make editing easier.
- Google analytics .p12 file can now be uploaded from settings page.
- Settings page will now validate most newly entered settings.
- Menu item reordering via drag and drop should now work properly in menu manager.
- Current color will now be selected when color picker is opened in “admin > appearance > colors” page.
- Tracks and videos longer then one hour will now properly show their duration.
- Ad codes with single double quotes should now work properly.
- Trying to create album without selecting artist will now properly show error message.
- Icons on search page input will now be properly aligned on mobile.
- Track page will now look properly on mobile.
- Fixed an issue with “remastered” tracks not having lyrics sometimes.